An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-09-2021, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2021, 09:02 PM by Álarr. Edited 3 times in total.)

"How close to the border were you? Was there any warning?"

"Plenty far! Ten feet if not more." He was not the sort to just toe along a few inches from someone's border. "Apparently, we were closer than anyone's dared to get that wasn't causing trouble. If that is the case, I don't know how anyone is able to call to join the pack or for diplomacy, especially if he insists on attacking on sight even when a wolf is so far outside the border." Álarr shook his head exasperated. It made no sense. It seemed almost like Sirius was purposely trying to antagonize Fireside. "Not to mention we were headed away when we were attacked." He still couldn't quite get over what had happened or just how paranoid the Armada alpha was. Well, at least they knew the extent of the Armada's border as well as Ashen's and could better plan routes to the east that would avoid the packs.

Álarr sighed heavily. "No. There was no warning, no attempt to communicate. Only attack. Seems he thinks we were spying but it's not like there's much to glean from going around a pack." Álarr shrugged, showing he really didn't have anything useful to report. If he did he'd be happy to divulge to his brother out of spite. But what could he say? There's a training ground, because what pack does't have one, and lots of grass. Wow… so helpful. Anyway, it wasn't his fault Sirius had a hair-trigger temper and constant need to overcompensate for his insecurities. "From what I could tell it seems Sirius has an axe to grind with Fireside. We should be prepared."