Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2021, 07:59 PM
The Warlord nodded, spying wouldn't get them too far from that vantage point, through the grassy territory was rather flat, moat of there essential places were centrally placed. But, as Fireside had proved in the past - you didn't need to get past the borders to cause mischief. His newly bandaged wolf spoke then, talking over the burbling of his companion.

"The first and last time a Fireside Wolf got this close to my borders - I was washing the scent of pee from coat for days." He grimaced at the memory of the unpleasant wolf that had been unleashed to cause havoc at their border. "As you can see, we can subdue you easily, so whatever mischief you were planning, you can give it up. I won't keep you, this was just a warning - I won't have any more incidents like the last, Wolf of Fireside." He growled. Leaning back on his hunches as he waited to see what the pack wolf had to say. Loners did not get as close to his borders as these wolves got - and they didn't strike him as nose-deaf. Incompetent, or trouble makers? Since he was a Fireside wolf he was inclined to believe the latter.