Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2021, 08:42 PM
Incompetence, really? That's what the wolf was going for? He stared at the stranger, narrowing his eyes a little. "In the three years of my rule, not once has a wolf - loner pack, or otherwise - gotten as close to my borders as you did, and not meant official business with my pack" he told the man dryly - just to make it clear he wasn't buying any of the bullshit he was serving.

"You might want to get your sniffer checked by your pack healers..." he added, just as dryly. The wolfs mistake had almost lost him his freedom. "I release you." He didn't want the wolf. He didn't want any of the drama that might come with him. All he wanted was to ensure Fireside knew he was paying attention, and wasn't going to take shit. Honestly, pack politics pissed him off more often then not. He didn't want the drama, but wasn't going to show any weakness in his pack. He shook his head, irritated at Fireside and their underhanded ways. First, the wolf that peed on him and his border, now this wolf pretending incompetence.

"Come on, Azure" he said, turning away.