gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-10-2021, 12:08 AM

The dark wolf counted each slow minute that he hung there, given nothing else to do in the meantime while he waited for either death or rescue. As he dangled there, he couldn't help but wonder if this was what bait felt like, just strung up and waiting for something to come along and sink their teeth into it. It was a strange sensation of vulnerability; he didn't think he liked it. Gods, he wished he had a companion of some sort like Manea did! How handy it would be to have something to cut himself loose if he ever got trapped like this. Then again, this was a rare circumstance. Not many wolves laid out traps for other wolves like this. It did make him curious as to who had set all this up...

As if reading his mind, the trapper appeared, crunching through the grass until abyssal eyes caught sight of the upside down wolf with tawny fur and accents of striking blues. The scales on her head gave away her identity to him, even before she called out to him by name. Upside down or right side up, Alastor knew this wolf. He recognized that sweet face and those intense blue eyes as if from a dream he'd had in a season just like this one, almost a year ago. Alastor blinked, blinked again, brought giant paws up to rub his eyes, then smiled. It was a huge, tooth-filled, ecstatic smile, one of true happiness the demon wolf rarely wore.

"Sera! It's you! Hello!" he greeted her in emphatic response while still gently swinging back and forth upside down in the air. "Why, I haven't seen you since the past winter! Or was it spring pretending to be winter...? I don't remember. But either way, here you are! I grew worried when I didn't see you around anymore. But you're alive, and you look fantastic! At least from what I can tell in this orientation, haha!" Ever the maniac he was, Alastor found no trouble in holding this casual conversation with the little wolf that had stolen a piece of his heart and mind while hanging like a cured meat.

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.