size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-10-2021, 12:14 AM
There was something terribly comical about watching the large, dark, dire wolf swinging gently in the breeze. She might have laughed, if she wasn’t so busy being shocked about his reappearance. Her old friend had a lot more to say, and it wasn’t long before he was filling in her shocked silence. Now she did laugh, some of her caution dropping gently away against his familiarity.

“I didn’t expect to see you hanging around here! Heh.” She trotted forward, still a little timid about being close to him, even if he was an old friend. She held that bone knife between her teeth and contemplated the trap for a minute. It had been laid with the intention of giving her room to kill the swinger, but now that wasn’t going to happen. She trotted away from him and to the tree with the counter weight, sawing the rope until he dropped heavily to the ground. “All I remember is it was snowy and cold, has it really been a year?” She wondered. A long, lonely year. She had looked for him, needed a friend. She wasn’t going to say that outloud. “So… er… what are you up to these days?”

"Speech"