size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-10-2021, 12:49 AM
“Your lessons helped me line my den for winter, and my stomach!” she agreed as she yanked on the rope that Alastor pulled his leg free of - now that it had slack for him to do so. She bundled it up and tossed it behind the tree. She would deal with that later. She turned back to Alastor and blinked for a second. Remembering belatedly just how tall he was. Damn giant.

She shuffled on her feet and watched him as he considered her question. A flash of… something, coiled in her belly at his words. Surely it wasn’t jealousy, despite him being her only friend in the world, she barely knew him. He spoke of them making a pack together. Perhaps it was simply loneliness that was the green-eyed monster in her belly. He had found people, family, a place to settle.

Something about hearing his moniker for her helped to settle her a little. “A pack? That's a bit more ambitious than you were when I saw you last” she said evenly. “I’ve been… digging in here, to get through winter. I didn’t want to have to travel too much in the snow.” and ensuring she was prepared if her ‘father’ found her while she was settled in one spot.

"Speech"