Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-10-2021, 11:17 AM

Once more the sour taste of her blood filled his mouth as his teeth found skin. All the more curious as to why her blood was this ungodly flavor instead of rich and coppery was beyond him. He didn't mind it as he felt her struggling to keep ahold on his back. The more she flailed, the wilder he spun. Refusing to let go of her shoulder, he saw from the corner of his eye what she was about to do.

In his attempt to sling her, she was able to gather the strength to reach out and land her own teeth into his scruff. Pain spread up his spine into the back of his head. Thankfully her small stature meant that her mouth was also smaller than a larger wolf like him. Knowing that she wasn't about to let go, Gil had one more idea in-store to possibly get her off his back.

Suddenly, he released her shoulder and flopped. Legs going limp beneath him, he fell to his side and felt the hard surface of dirt and grass beneath him. He was thankful to stop spinning as the world sparkled dizzying dots in front of his eyes. Breathing hard, he grinned maliciously in her direction on his back. Curling his legs closer to him as he prepared to roll over. If she didn't let go now, she might possibly meet the same fate as a squished bug...

Speech

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him