size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-10-2021, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 05:04 PM by Modesty. Edited 2 times in total.)

As the voice came to her, the girl perked up. Her tail waved a friendly greeting and she managed to rustle up a smile for the stranger.  He was so small! She stifled a squee! as she took in their earthy tones and vibrant greens, and that nubby tail. Her feet shifted excitedly. Ophie was the only wolf her own age she had met other than her siblings and cousins. It was kinda exciting to know there were more of them out there, and this one was so cute! “Others have had worse, I’m sure. I’m just looking for some good mud. My friend said it’s good for your skin… or something and I want to look my best when I go and visit her!” She glanced about quickly, there was lots of mud around, so much in fact that she was struggling to figure out where to start. “I’m not from around here though, so I don’t know which mud is the best. Are you from around here?” She offered the other wolf a hopeful smile. Maybe he could point her in the right direction?

“Speech”

We are the jack-o-lanterns in July setting fire to the sky