gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-10-2021, 10:28 PM

"Ah, excellent!" He was very glad to hear she had taken what he'd taught her and applied them to her everyday life. Seraphina had always struck him as a bright young girl, and it seemed to be holding true. Her reaction to his explanation of what he'd been up to was well hidden, and Alastor didn't notice the flare of envy in the smaller wolf. He did, however, give a hearty laugh when Sera pointed out how starting a pack was much more ambitious than how he had been a year ago. It was a fair assessment, but Alastor had a lot to consider now. He had a wife, children, a future he had to provide and care for. He had told Sera how once upon a time he had been destined to lead a pack as a princess' betrothed. That might have fallen through, but he had ironically found another avenue to leadership he hadn't even wanted in the first place!

"Hmm, yes, I suppose it is! Though in my defense, the pack isn't my idea, nor is it ambition. I'm simply being dragged into politics again by a lady." He punctuated his words with a deep, belly-quaking laugh. "Ironic, isn't it? I keep ending up in these situations and I don't know how, hahaha!" Al shot Sera a humongous grin that showed nearly every tooth in his mouth, though his black eyes shining with a warm and welcoming softened the intimidation factor quite a bit. Sera explained her plans and Alastor nodded, looking around at the two broken snares. Yes, she had indeed set herself up in a fortified position. It provoked his curiosity like nothing else.

"So I can see," he quipped back, Stygian eyes meeting her gorgeous blues again with a softer smile. "I don't mean to try, but this is quite a lot of defense for winter survival." He leaned a little closer and took a deeper sniff of Sera's distinct scent, noting no traces of the pack's musk on her any longer. "You don't have your pack scent on you anymore. Did something happen, Sera?" The smile on his face faltered as concern darkened his features. Had someone harmed his little huntress? They would answer with their screams of anguish if they had. Nobody hurt his Sera. Nobody.

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.