size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-10-2021, 11:40 PM
Alastor was the only person to offer her teachings as a free-woman, and it was something she would never forget. This dark coated wolf would always hold a special place in her heart. She tilted her head as he spoke again, explaining how he had wound up in this position. “That does seem to be your theme” she agreed with dry amusement. Certainly a more muted affair in comparison to his full toothed grin. She didn’t shudder from the expression as she once might have. She might still be opposed to his touch - and anyone else's - but she trusted him all the same.

Having packed up what she could of the used snares, she started to move back to her den. Stamping her feet to loosen the chill soaking up through the earth. “Er… if i’m settling in in one spot for a season, I don’t want my past sneaking up on me. I parted ways with the pack, It didn’t feel like my place was there” she explained, coming to a stop at her hollow tree. She pushed upon the tawny cover hiding the entrance, and looked back at Alastor with a frown. “Hmm… I was going to invite you in, but there's barely room for two normal sized wolves”

"Speech"