size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
09-11-2021, 01:09 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
Finally, the den was finished. It was the most lavish one he'd ever dug for himself, and he intended to keep it. In previous instances, he'd been forced to abandon them rather quickly, or had simply opened up smaller ones that had been appropriated from smaller predators while he travelled. This? Well, this beauty had been carefully constructed with thought and care. He'd built it overlooking the sea's plain, into a small hill that barely qualified for the name. Big enough for him to walk through, with a second chamber off the back where he could sleep. The main chamber offered a small cairn that he'd constructed with some of the larger stones brought up by the digging process, where he could store food without risking pests and thieves making off with his kills. Perhaps he would add more to it as time went on, but for now the dried grasses lining part of the main antechamber offered a place to rest during the day, or to entertain guests, and he had a bed with a few furs already lining it. Far more than he'd been able to call home in the past.

With a rare break from the drizzle offered up by the parting clouds overhead, he was lounging a few feet from his new den. Soaking up sunshine while he still could, and giving his muscles a break after all of that work. Covered in a fine layer of soil and scattered grass, though it mattered little to him at the moment. There would be time to clean up soon, so for now he opted to enjoy the peaceful ambiance of the waves lapping at the shore a hundred-odd metres out.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster