An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-11-2021, 03:11 PM

Hanako understood where she was coming from, after all she'd never tried to tie herself down with a label. She liked who she liked and that was that, it didn't need to be complicated or messy. Still, she was a little surprised to hear about Sedna's past life, she didn't talk about it much or maybe Hanako simply hadn't asked. She frowned a little, her chest twinging at the knowledge her friend felt so alone whilst still surrounded by wolves from all walks of life. Maybe it really was an Armada thing, people came here to get strong and all that and mingling just got...lost somewhere down the line. Heaven knows Hanako didn't really hang out with most but a select few.

"Hmm, it makes sense though. It's a big change." Hanako made a thoughtful sound, trying to relate as best she could. It was hard though, since Hanako had grown up with pretty much only her Keepers and nannies around. Even now her friends were fewer than you'd think. "I find heading out helps more than trying to make friends here. Something about this place...people either don't stay or they do and get real serious."

Eying the concoction, Hanako wrinkled her nose before nudging the bowl close enough to drink. She bowed down and took a tentative lick, only for her pretty features to squish in repulsion.

"Bleehk." The temperature wasn't the problem, at all. "Are you sure this won't make me go infertile or something?"

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]