An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-11-2021, 03:59 PM

Hanako dipped her head, knowing it was something she'd seen exchanged back and forth a lot at Iga. He was quick to steer the conversation in a new direction, one Hanako had not anticipated. Ophie. She supposed Satoru's curiosity was only natural, it wasn't every day a wolf went from fit and healthy to...this.  And it was a shame, well and truly, cause beyond the cosmetic distaste of it even Hanako knew it was a result of suffering. Silent and unseen, till everyone couldn't help but notice.

She ahh'd softly, as though unsure where to begin.

"Her Mother and brother went missing last winter. Then they found some remains with kudu horns and sabers and it just-" There was no way they couldn't have come to the conclusion they'd been killed and burned. The scene was set perfectly, all the pieces right where they needed to be."I don't know her as well as I used to but... I know it hurt her really bad. Everyone started to drift apart , to deal with the grief in the own way and I think that's how she managed it." Or didn't. Ate till she felt nothing but a stuffed belly.

"And this is just conjecture now, but I don't think she meant for it to get this bad. She genuinely seems pretty...delicate and ashamed of herself. Sirius can be harsh at times, he's got high expectations and wants the best from his children. But I think that's why he brought you in, he knows that's not what she needs right now."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]