An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-11-2021, 04:27 PM

It was strange to hear that, but maybe it was simply an Ashen thing? Beyond the friendliness between borders they kept to themselves, only paying a visit when there was something that needed saying. It sort of sounded a little lonely though and Ophie found herself scratching at the mud with a hind leg, stirring the mud into softness. All the better to wallow in.

"Oh yeah! There isn't a wrong way to do it! Do whatever feels best for you!" Which was to say Ophie hadn't worked out the art of rolling in mud perfectly just yet. It was simply an action she went through without much thought, a way to move her body and limbs when her thoughts made her just want to lay still and never get up again. "Um, sure!?"

Eager to give it a try as well, Ophie flopped onto her back like a beached whale. With her head titled back all the way, she stared up at the sky and noted how many clouds were smeared across its blue-ish expanse. Sometimes it was easy to forget how massive the world was, that there was more than the Fatalis way of life on offer. She titled to the side a little, eying Modesty as she seemed to be embracing being a mucky pup.

"It's nicer on warm days." Ophie was quick to say, excusing away any faults that might be found in mud baths. And no doubt there were plenty, the smell alone was enough to get her in trouble sometimes. With threats of forced baths biting at her heels. "Is it okay? Your coat is so pretty it might-" What, ruin it? Wasn't that the point of this all? Smothering their true selves with mud and muck till it was hard to say where one began and the other ended.
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]