An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
09-11-2021, 06:46 PM

Gossamer grinned as Ophelia arrived and shook her head lightly. "No need to worry, you're not late. I'll explain in a minute." She could see Aris heading towards them and soon her smaller sister was there. "Dad wants me to try holding a training session and I thought maybe, you two would like to give it a shot." Briar and Kotori were already warriors-in-training, it was the three of them that were still hanging around in their princess ranks and so it made the most sense to invite Aris and Ophelia. One might argue it would make the most sense to try training Asla's kids as they were younger but Gossamer still wasn't sure how to behave around children.

Soon her father arrived and she felt the nerves start to flutter in her stomach. Oh man, how was she even going to go about this? She smiled nervously at her sisters. Sirius kissed her forehead and told her she had this, but she still felt anxious. She really wanted to do well, but in truth she had no idea where to even start in giving a lesson, having no idea where her sisters were at.

Gossamer cleared her throat and turned to Aris and Ophelia. "I want to hold a lesson on fighting, but I have to be honest I don't know where your skill levels are at. I don't want to give you a lesson on something you already know so what I'd like you two to do is spar. When its over I'll give feedback on anything I see that can be worked on and you can feel free to ask me questions and let me know what you want to learn most about fighting. If I don't know the answer then I'll do my best to find out." She wasn't an all knowing expert but she had amassed a fair amount of spar experience and even predator battle experience.

ooc: So for this spar I was thinking it might be fun to do a little dice roll for attack success. Like
1 = epic fail, missed terribly
2 = miss
3&4 = glancing blow
5 = hit
6 = critical hit (you may have overdone it)

After each post I'll roll a d6 and we can see how the attack goes. Just a little something to spice this up.