size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-11-2021, 07:36 PM

The wolf, a clouded slate and snow fae, greeted him with dulcet voice and friendly eyes, asking if she could do something to help him. Artorias opened his mouth to respond, but paused when he realized the scent coming from the young woman was the same scent as the pack. She was a wolf of the new pack!

“Actually, yes, I think you can,” he replied, gesturing towards the island with a nod of his head. “Do you know who leads the pack on this island? I’ve come to speak with them.” Artorias realized then that he was still a total stranger to this wolf, and asking to speak to her alpha. “My name is Artorias, and I’m from the pack on the other side of Auster. I wanted to greet you all and welcome you to the south. I brought a few housewarming gifts.” He patted the satchel at his side with a free paw, the glass bottles clinking together softly.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.