size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-11-2021, 11:02 PM

The Hallows... he had heard of The Hallows. Nothing good or bad, he'd simply heard of them. Chimera supposed that was a good thing. They weren't notorious. They wouldn't draw much notice. The less eyes on his empire, the better. The two-toned man would have been fine with being a solitary pack with no outside influence, but he knew that this would drive the women in his life crazy. Besides... a steady influx of new slaves to replace the broken ones was a necessity. Already Chimera had made contacts with the slavers that he'd purchased Dalila and Aliana from. They would meet periodically to give him new wares and would take a cut of the profits from the business that Chimera had decided to set up. He would offer various types of pleasure to those unable to attain that pleasure in their own lands; their own packs. It had the potential to become a lucrative business.

The black and blue brute brought gifts and spoke of his pack being available for healing if Fenmyre needed it. Most of my women are healers, he admitted in his trademark deep rumble. The offer is appreciated, he added, choosing to be diplomatic about the issue rather than blurt out the first thing that came to mind.

As the wine was explained, Chimera simply nodded. He picked up the satchel, slung it around his neck and motioned for Artorias to follow him. He led the young buck into the thick jungle, but kept to the path that would lead to the center of the island, planning to take the boy to the atrium to discuss... whatever he came here to discuss. I've heard of The Hallows. A decent pack, I've been told. Chimera wasn't entirely sure that this was a compliment. He continued. Fenmyre is not a decent pack by the worlds standards. I condone slavery, rape, murder. All of the dark things that no one cares to admit that they desire. Moving through a large doorway, Chimera led Artorias into the massive atrium. The shade of the giant ficus would shield them from the harsh summer sun. Chimera seated himself at the center of a gnarl of roots where the tree formed a natural, throne-like seat. Once there, he looked the black and blue wolf straight in the eye. And you, Artorias? Are you a good boy like you're expected to be, or do you admit to having dark desires hidden beneath? Because everyone did.

Chimera Klein

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.