Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-07-2013, 06:52 PM

She would elegantly slip into her new den, her eyes adjusting to its darkness slowly. After a bit of a squeeze it became rather roomy, damp roots held the roof together. The trees that grew above it were only visible in that sense, it was odd seeing them from underneath. It seemed a comfortable place, it would surely be sufficient. Her settling in would not be completed so soon though, for the melody of her King beckoned her.
She could not resist his call, along with his presence came the ever present ache of desire. At times it was easy to bear, but others she could hardly focus on anything but quenching her deep thirst. Would Isardis wish to know about that little flaw of hers? With a rapid movement she turned inside her den and squirmed from the entrance. That would need to be a bit wider to be comfortable.
With impressive grace considering the entrance, she pulled herself from the earth to greet her master. Oceanic eyes batted delicately as his form collected her attention. Levada enjoyed gazing at his attractive physique. "Why, hello my King." She accompanied her lyrics with a deep curtsy, "May I ask what brings you into my humble presence?"