An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-12-2021, 09:39 AM

As always Ophie didn't have long to stew in her own thoughts. A stranger jaunted her way onto the scene and was quick to accept her offer. Though uh- wow, they weren't like any wolf she'd ever met before. And of course that was okay! There was nothing wrong with being a little different after all, but Ophie couldn't help but wonder if strangers shared this line of thought when they first laid eyes upon her. Did they think she was an oddity too? Probably.

"Um yeah of course! It's really nice to meet you!" At least they'd gotten off on the right paw before sparring, the last thing she wanted was for negative feelings to bleed through."I'm going to start, if that's okay?" Oh man she hoped it was.

Using her massive heft to her advantage, Ophie thumped into a gallop and hunkered her shoulder down low in the hopes of knocking the light and leggy canine off her paws. It rarely-never actually- worked, but it was the fastest way she knew to close the gap whilst being on the offensive.

Ophelia vs Jynn for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Obese
Companion 1: Raccoon, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Oversized Robin, Male - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - offensive
Skills: Beginner Healer & Expert Fighter

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]