Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-12-2021, 11:33 AM

Tyrian sank back into a seated position as Alarr spoke. His brother was giving him a lot to digest. Every once in a while he chuckled softly at what the alpha of Armada had said. The last time a Fireside wolf got close to the border? No sir it would not be. That statement, combined with the comment about The Big Pisser Incident, delighted Tyrian. He could work with that.

That Ashen and Armada were allies made the incident make a little more sense. That didn't clear Armada of any wrongdoing or mean they didn't deserve a reprisal. They still had attacked two travelers unprovoked. That Jynn and Alarr had been targeted simply because of where Alarr lived made payback all the more necessary as Tyrian couldn't allow a targeted attack on a packmate to go unanswered. If that meant declaring themselves out-and-out enemies in the process, so be it.

"It sounds like it," he mused, considering revenge as a motivator in the attack. "But if that were the case why not take it immediately after the incident? Why wait two years and then seize a moment of opportunity? I refuse to belief he is that cowardly, even if his actions today were fearful." Tyrian huffed thoughtfully to himself, his gaze settling on the distance as he considered what to do. "I agree; it doesn't sound like he's a man who plans."

For a moment Tyrian was quiet as he tried to piece together motives, countermeasures, and revenge. He drummed his claws in the dirt while he thought. After a minute he nodded to himself and then glanced between Jynn and Alarr. "Sounds like Fireside needs to let Armada know their message was received." To Jynn, he said, "I accept some responsibility for what happened to you so feel free to rest here a few days and recover." He turned to Alarr and bumped him on the shoulder. "Take care of yourself, but don't go far. It's time for a meeting." He took a deep breath, then added, "Later I'm going to need you to show me where you were attacked."

-exit?-

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.