gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lioness

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-12-2021, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 10:20 AM by Drachen. Edited 1 time in total.)

The matriarch in front of him seemed to have taken no offense by his little mishap as he saw her blue eyes gleam with amusement. She apparently had been waiting for him to make his decision on staying known and said as much causing his cheeks to burn under his dark fur. "My apologies..." he replied, his gaze dropping ever so slightly from hers before meeting it again. He sat proudly, although not enough to be considered arrogant,  in front of her as she studied him. No doubt wondering where to place him, so he waited patiently for her to speak again. After her eyes finished observing him, his lips tightened slightly as she asked him where he wanted to be place.

After a short moment of thought he rumbled in his hushed tones "Hunter... or Warrior." a small shrug of his muscular shoulder. He had not really given it much thought but he was skilled in both, though up till now, his duties were to hunt and patrol the border. A tasked he was happy to do as he liked hunting and he liked the males he usually hunted with. Then with his dark past of being his Tyrant Father's punisher and executioner, he knew his way around in combat and the only reason his scars did not show through more on his thick pelt was for the fact that his mother had been an exceptional healer and often forced him to sit through treatment while the wounds were fresh. "But I will accept any task or rank that would be most helpful to you and the pack. I don't need anything glory filled or some nonsense like that." he finished off with a slight chuckle and a quirk of the corner of his mouth. All and all, he just wanted to play his part in the pack and help his pack mates out as much as he could. He liked his new life here and he wanted to do everything he could to repay them for a chance at this new and happy life he had found.  

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Drachen has a female Red-Tailed Hawk companion named Enzi that is always with him unless otherwise stated