size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
09-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Somehow he managed to time his tackle perfectly, skidding slightly in the mud - by now he was completely covered in grime, from his paws to his underbelly and everything in between - as he managed to wrestle control of Dime and overpower him. He sent the smaller man crashing into the ground, and he followed, managing slightly as he tumbled down so that his whole weight didn't fall down on his opponent. His victory was obvious, though he only got the smallest hint of quiet pride over his victory.

Mostly, he just felt gross now, and he knew Dime likely felt the same. "Alright, I think we're good here," he said with a chuckle as he untangled himself and stepped a few good yards away before getting a good shake of his coat. Cleaning himself entirely would be a different story, but he hoped to rid the loose mud from his paws before he headed back home. Hopefully the steady rain helped a bit on the way too. "Good fight, Dime. You have a lot of potential. If you ever need anything, or just want someone to train with, head southeast of here, almost to the sea," he explained. He hoped he wasn't being too presumptuous, but at the same time he wouldn't be offended if the other wolf didn't take him up on the offer."Abaven's the name of my pack down there, and I don't usually go far, so feel free to call for me if you ever want to."