size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-12-2021, 06:36 PM

He hadn't been waiting long after his call before he heard the familiar and melodic voice of Briar call out his name. Distracted amber eyes snapped back to reality, glancing up just in time to see his girlfriend one charging at him, skidding to a halt with just enough momentum to throw herself into him with a lean. He gave a soft sound of surprise, but smiled and chuckled all the same when Briar's forelegs wrapped around his neck in a tight embrace. He brought his own paws up to wind around her waist as she crushed her mouth to his in a deep kiss, drawing soft murmurs of delight from the young brute and making his tail wag like crazy. His heart picked up speed, a familiar warmth starting in his core, and the urges deep down came back to the surface. He tamped them down once Briar's lips left his, leaving him grinning and staring deeply into turquoise eyes he loved so much.

Briar asked what he was doing here, and Artorias mutely gestured to the cart full of supplies behind him. Everything from furs to dried meats, some bottles of wine, and a small supply of dried herbs. Everything a pack could need to get back on their feet. "I promised I'd bring supplies back when I got home," he said with a chuckle, then brought a paw up to brush over Briar's cheek while he stared at her beautiful face. She really was truly incredible, and she made him so, so happy. But then why did he still feel these cravings? Briar was everything he wanted, but why wasn't it enough for him to be satisfied?

His eyes began to darken with the conflicted emotions again while he held Briar, suddenly feeling very unworthy to hold her in such a manner. He blinked and turned his head away, glancing back at the cart. Hopefully Briar hadn't caught any of that. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her or anything for his own issues. "I gathered as much as we could spare. There's furs for bedding and blankets, some food and herbs..." He gave Briar a sideways grin and a naughty wink. "...and a few bottles of wine too, if you wanted to sneak one for yourself." He chuckled as he unstrapped himself from the harness. "I'm sorry I can't stay very long. I wanted to make sure you got the supplies all right... and I just wanted to see you again. I missed you." At least that was easy and truthful enough for him to say so he could look at her again without feeling guilty.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.