Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-13-2021, 03:10 PM

It wasn't long until the smaller wolf fell into step behind him. Gilgamesh admired how quickly the white wolf followed, not sparing a moment to launch an attack right after he did. Biting down harder onto the sheep's shoulder, he felt the old fella struggle violently. Hooves were kicking at both of them as the rest of the sheep herd ascended up the side of the mountain. The curdling groan of their catch started to fade away as Gil grabbed at the sheep and quickly moved to take ahold of the old sheep's neck.

Slowly, the sheep stopped moving, his own paws connecting with the ground underneath them. Blood was filling his own mouth as he watched the light and life leave their target. With his new companion latched onto the hindquarters and his own powerful jaws clenched tightly around the throat, Gilgamesh was sure they had it. Copped was on his tongue as the sheep tried to keep fighting. Lurching its head back, one of the horns knocked into Gil's forehead.

Grunting himself, feeling slightly dizzy, Gil closed his eyes quickly but refused to let go. Taking a few more butts to the head, he leaned his weight onto the sheep. As the old sheep continued to walk forward, insistent that it wouldn't fall dead to them, Gil wondered if it would give up.

Speech

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him