size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-14-2021, 12:26 AM

As soon as Artorias had heard about the attacks on his brother and sister from Tamsyn, the young wolf wasted no time in marching straight through the castle doors and rushing down the eastern corridor towards the infirmary. His mind was reeling with every step, trying to process the information his mother had told him. Rudy, attacked by a bear and rendered comatose. Gwyn, attacked by some unknown wolf virtually in their own back yard. All of this had happened while he had been away, when he hadn't been there to protect them. Gods damn it all! He never should have been gone for so long. There would be plenty of time to kick himself in the ass later though. Right now, he needed to see his siblings.

In a blur of black and blue fur, Artorias stormed into the infirmary, pushing the doors open with such urgent force that they bounced off the walls with a bang of wood on stone. Only one bed was occupied in the expansive medical ward. The limp mottled gray body caused his heart to wrench and plummet into his stomach. Rudy! Artorias ran over to the cot with his unconscious brother in it, throwing his satchel carelessly to the floor while he came up to Rudy's side, placing his paws on the edge of the cot to lean in close and inspect the comatose wolf. Rudy was still breathing, light and shallow, but he was alive. The bandages wound around his head made Artorias cringe to imagine what must have happened to his reckless little brother.

"Oh, Rudy..." muttered Artorias in the quiet of the empty infirmary. His body slumped down until he was sitting on his haunches, left staring blankly at Rudy with hollow and pained eyes. This was all his fault. If he hadn't left to go train with Sirius, Rudy would never have been alone to try and face off against a bear—a bear of all creatures! What the hell were you thinking, you idiot?! You're lucky you didn't die! Lifting a paw, Artorias rested it across Rudy's foot, holding onto his brother to let him know he was here for him. "You're gonna pull through this, you hear me? You gotta help me run the Hallows. I can't do it without you, Rudy, so don't you dare leave me to do this alone." He gave a weak chuckle and halfhearted smile, praying for his brother to just wake up and be okay.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.