An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-14-2021, 01:00 PM

Ophie's head thrummed as she collided with something long and bony, not her intended target at all. She staggered forward, losing her sense of balance as the world began to tip sidewards, as if everything had slanted on its axis. And then she was falling, vision blurring only for the impact to be...softer, more smushy than she'd anticipated. It was only after a moment of laying there all baffled and a little dizzy did she realise her sparring partner was nowhere to be soon. Poof, gone!

Except something was squirming beneath her and though she was a little slow on the uptake Ophie eventually put two and two together. SHE WAS A TERRIBLE PERSON!

Leaping to her paws, a flurry of apologies rushed from her lips. "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! PLEASE! YOU CAN SIT ON ME IF YOU WANT!"
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]