Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-14-2021, 10:06 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

It was pouring rain outside, but Tel had grown restless waiting out the storm. Restless paws decided to carry her out into the storm instead of sitting idle within the shelter and the warmth of the communal dens. She was grateful for the aid that Aurielle and Ardyn had given her, even when they hardly knew her. And though there wasn't much she could do for them in this storm, she decided she could at least patrol the perimeter. The raging storm did little to deter her. She had gotten used to it all during her time as a lonely child. Besides, she quite liked storms...now that she was learning how to control her glowing coat at will, it eagerly flashed with each lightning strike, as if she were part of the storm herself. She found it exciting, pretending like she was the one controlling when the lightning touched down. It didn't take long for her coat to slick down to her bodice, but even then, the water dripping from her soaked form.

She headed straight to the wall in the plains, walking it's perimeter and using it as a form of shelter. Though it wasn't much, she didn't mind. Alien eyes narrowed against the downpour, and while she was unaware of potential threats beyond the safety of Valhalla, Ardyn had told her before that it was important to make sure everything was secure. Forging ahead, she glanced up to see that she was close to one of the sentry hides that littered the wall. She put on the pace and slipped inside, shaking off her coat as she took a moment to herself out of the rain. It was then that she had caught the fresh scent of Aurielle. Had she just been here? Peering out of the hide for a moment, she caught a glimpse of the alphess and Tel didn't hesitate to leave the shelter and bound towards her. "Lady Aurielle! I didn't expect to find you out here in this storm!" She exclaimed. She noted that Aurielle was wearing a cloak to better protect her from the elements, and Tel wondered how much it helped, if at all...maybe she wouldn't look bad in one, even if just for looks.

"Speak"