Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-07-2013, 10:17 PM
ooc: No idea what the condition is of course. xD Lets just say Aria always hoped his mother would get better so she could enjoy her last days, if she did pass.

Aria Corvi

Aria wanted to smirk at the first words that came from the man, he didn't understand, of course he wouldn't. Even though Orlaya seemed like she was wasn't the type to be aggressive, she was when not around Siarvon. Why would someone act like a mad man around the person they liked? Because they didn't want them to find out, didn't want the man to leave her. The shewolf gave a slow shake of her head, opening her eyes and looking up to the moon with a small smile, letting the man think about what she had told him. What he said next made her chuckle lightly, of course he would say that, she was expecting it. Not only that but he asked why, asking if she did something, like chipping Orlaya's nail, knowing how she hated it.

The shewolf appreciated his chuckle, the attempt to lighten the mood. He didn't have to though, she could calm down, go back to her usual mood if only he stayed here with her. She caught movement though, ear twitching the sound of the water moving around his body. Green orbs fell from the moon and onto the male, watching him make his way over, stopping just inches from her before giving a gentle lick to her maw. Comforting. The woman closed her eyes at his touch, smile on her lips.

Before she could answer his question about Orlaya he told Aria that his mother was asking for her when he had returned, causing her eyes to snap open. His mother, she had a condition but she had taken a liking to the bi-colored woman, something that made her feel good back then. ?You should have told her I was getting that juicy deer I promised her.? She said with a chuckle, looking into his gaze, smirking at that cheeky smile. ?How is she?? She asked softly.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3