Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-07-2013, 10:28 PM

?She is the best healer in the pack, and you would say that behind her back? I trust her with my life.? Sarak was on his paws now and had backed off a bit but he clearly disagreed with Azalea. The female rolled her eyes at him but thought better of continuing to talk. "For all I know she's going senile, maybe we should have called my mother instead," She raged internally but at her own suggestion was went backpedaling to take it all back. "No! We do not need my mother here freaking out cause I'm sick."

As she anticipated, he was taken off guard by her pawing him in the face. He really should learn to expect things. ?What I make of this is, she knows what is up, but it is not harmful to either of us, and she wants us to figure out what it is. She would never leave us in the dark if our health was in danger.? His words were rather insightful for what she was accustomed to hearing him say. However it didn't ease her mind. Azalea was not a healer, she had no intention to be one. She would leaving healing to HEALERS.

Not a word slipped her lips before Erani returned, stating that Sarak was correct. Azalea shot a sideways glance at Sarak. "yeah, okay, whatever.," she grumped mentally.

But suddenly Erani was in front of her, holding her gaze with a look that ever had Azalea's stomach twisting in an uncomfortable knot. Sarak could feel the power of her gaze as well, though it was not directed at him, and came to sit tightly to her side with his head hung. ?Your behavior shocks me, Azalea Adrevendi. Chrysanthe did not make you an Heir so you could demand answers of me like that. Being an Heir does not put you above using respect, even in anger. As for my own decorum, if you, act like a pup throwing a tantrum, you will get the response given to a pup throwing a tantrum. You are not a pup anymore. You are a yearling, and you are our Heir."

Defiantly she held the woman's stare, glaring at her unable to muster words to fight fire with fire. Instead she fought fire with coals. Erani thought little of it, moving on instead. "As for your scratch, if I do not treat it, it will become infected.? She wanted Azalea to bare her belly again. "Oh, I see how it is. I go belly up and she wins!" She was not pouting or fussing now her mind actually smirking with an "ah, I see what you did there" type of look.

So she lowered herself to the ground, rolling over to bear her stomach to the world. This time she had a very good view of Sarak who she stared at without a word. She was much too distracted to worry about him seeing her underside. ?As for what is happening, these ?symptoms.? They are all part of growing up and maturing. You are not a little girl anymore. Your horizon is broadening, and so is his. This is something best discovered on your own, Azalea.?When the cool of the healer's tongue touched her belly though, all her abdominal muscles contracted causing her body to jerk, eyes going wide and teeth half way showing as her lips retreated into a rather amusing face. As her body came out of the spasm it was uncomfortable, adjusting back into a relaxed position.

Her mind jumped back over the abyss of distraction to the words Erani had just spoken. "Growing up? Maturing.... Not a little girl anymore?" She repeated these things in her mind and when the light bulb kicked back on Erani was lucky that she had finished. Azalea flopped over, kicking at Sarak in her mad attempt to get up as quickly as possible. Surely the wise woman was not suggesting that Sarak was physically attracted to her? "Can't be! I'm not-I'm not... anything to look at and I'm younger than him and surely he can't possibly actually like me. Her mind was in overdrive, slowly frying itself.

Erani had been speaking, something about keeping the scratch clean though Azalea was fairly certain she had already gotten it dirty in her struggle to stand up. She finally came back to earth, soon enough to hear the part about being Alpha. That one word was enough to captivate her full attention. But then Erani was done speaking and ready to leave.

Perhaps it was a little too late, but she seemed to suddenly remember her manners, nodding to the wolf. "Yes, I believe that is all. Thank you, Erani, and hopefully you find your den in one piece... well... dry." She smirked lightly, "Cause I know Sarak's den isn't." She looked over her shoulder to him, her face going blank as once again works like "mature" and "growing" came to her mind again.

All the blood fled from her face, her eyes getting watery as all the blood rushed back setting her skin ablaze. She needed a breather. "I, uh, gotta go," She paused, not even trying for a good lie, just spitting out the first words that came to mind, "check my den, you know?" She was on her paws and speed walking away.

Speech,