gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
09-15-2021, 06:22 PM

Oxx noted the bird flying off and chuckled aloud, giving his wide shoulders a little wiggle. "Fly, fly, little bird. This child is going to need some help." The boys thoughts would have been terribly amusing to Oxx. That a child thought he could be some sort of match with a seasoned tracker and killer. It was comical. Somehow, that grin widened as dark, lifeless eyes looked upon the vibrant child. "Just like his sweet sister." Oxx seated himself on the crispy ground, lifting one paw to make a show of inspecting his claws. "How is the little beauty? She was a little damp the last time I saw her." Get it? He'd thrown her in a river. It was funny.

The boy asked for his name, attempting to sling insults and Oxx snorted softly. "Oh, I assure you that mother dear loved me. I probably could have walked right up to her and slit her throat." Reaching up, he feigned a loving stroke of his mother's shriveled cheek. "Pity she went and died before I could. Oh well. Dead is dead. Isn't she a great cape, by the way? Grey really is my color." Oxx posed, making a show of the fact that he wore their mother around his neck, her sunken face resting between his ears. "Ah, but you asked for my name, which I'll tell you even though it's rude for your elders to give their names first. Bad manners, boy." Oxx tapped the side of his nose with one pad before continuing. "Oxx Carpathius. The only true Carpathius left alive."

More empty threats were given and once more Oxx snorted. "I know you didn't get your brains from my mother. She would have been attacking already. That's what happens when you're adopted. A pity child. You can claim that she was your mother, but you're just a knock off, you know? You and all of your siblings." Reaching up once more, Oxx gave his mother's skin a little knock. "You got soft, old woman."

Rising to his paws, Oxx shook out his big body, loosening his muscles. The skin of his mother danced upon his back as he did so. "Are we going to do this or are you going to keep babbling?" The behemoth gave his head an overexaggerated tilt, his grin slowly widening. He was ready to taste this boys blood.

"Speech"

Oxx is insanely mature and is prone to
violence,
sexual acts
and degradation of women.
Please don't read his threads.