An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
09-15-2021, 11:39 PM

The second that the bastard stumbled off of her she was rolling back to her paws, spinning to face him as he pressed a paw to the wounds she had left on his stomach and eyed them both while cursing them. She fell back into a readied fighting stance, her hackles raised as she stared him down with a snarl on her lips just in case he decided he wasn't done with them yet. Luckily he seemed to decide that they weren't worth the trouble or that he was too out matched between the two of them since he started to back away. She scoffed as he cursed at her again, calling her a bitch, before disappearing into the trees in a hasty retreat. She didn't relax for a long moment, watching the space where he had disappeared until she was certain he was gone. She relaxed with a slow sigh though gritted teeth, the bristled fur on the back of her neck smoothing again even though the adrenaline kept her heart pounding hard. Besides the occasional run in with a large predator of some sort that was really the first time she felt like she really had to fight to protect herself or someone else. It was the first time she had gone into a fight knowing she might get seriously hurt. It was worth it though when she turned toward Lia and saw she was okay and in once piece.

She blinked with surprise when Lia immediately drew into a submissive stance, apologizing and begging for forgiveness. Confusion made her brow crease and she gave a little shake of her head as she replied, "Why are you sorry? There's nothing to forgive." She settled in front of Lia and wrapped her forelegs around her handmaid and friend, pulling her into a tight hug as her ears flicked back against her head. "I was so scared when Willow told me you were in trouble. I'm so, so glad you're okay." She pulled back a little bit, holding Lia at arm's length so she could get a better look at her. "You are okay, right? Do you need anything? Do we need to go get Mojito?"

"Briar Fatalis"