size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-16-2021, 01:11 AM

Artorias listened closely while Ulric began to explain what he wanted to talk about. The Hallows and his being heir to the pack was the topic on the agenda today. He listened while his alpha praised the work he had done for the pack, all of the learning he had accomplished, and his own strengths around the Hallows. It was all a tremendous compliment to be paid, but Artorias couldn't help but wonder where this conversation was heading. Ulric ultimately ended his monologue by telling Artorias how he had surpassed where even Ulric was at his age and that he didn't believe he had anything else to teach him.

What followed took Artorias by immense surprise. Ulric wanted to switch roles, for Artorias to take over as Aegis and he would become Baron. Artorias would become alpha of the Hallows with Ulric as his right hand man to support him and help guide him as he adjusted to reigning over the pack. Artorias' mouth hung agape in shock, eyes wide while he scrutinized Ulric's expression for any signs of feigning or dishonesty. There were none, of course; Ulric genuinely wanted to hand the reins over to Artorias now, support him until his second birthday, and then let him have total control. For a long while, Artorias didn't know how to respond. This was a tremendous honor, and so very unexpected and out of the blue! Of course, he knew what his answer was going to be, even if his mouth couldn't form the words yet.

"Ulric, I... This is a major honor. Thank you for believing in me and helping me," he said, unable to keep the huge smile from creeping across his face, or his feather duster of a tail from wagging excitedly over the stone floor. "I'd be happy to accept, of course! I would still like all of your help and guidance, at least until I'm two and have a little more experience under my belt. But I agree with you: the best way for me to learn now is to just do it." With a determined nod of his head and a fire in his eyes, Artorias finished with, "I would be honored to take over as Aegis of the Hallows." Aegis of the Hallows... This was it.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.