Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-16-2021, 06:42 AM

Finally, Gil felt their prey buckle beneath their combined weight and strength. Feeling triumphant as he heard a satisfying thud upon the hard ground, he released his hold. Blood dripped from his lips as he glanced over at the smaller wolf. When their eyes met, Gil smiled briefly, noticing the missing tooth. Now when did that happen? A rumble of a chuckle tickled his throat as he went to rip off a chunk of the shoulder he had been so diligently biting a few moments earlier.

Feeling woozy from being knocked around by the horns, Gil laid down a foot or so away. Chewing deliberately so he could swallow his piece, he finished a few minutes later. Before going to grab another chunk, he looked back over to the blood-soaked white fur of his new companion. "Thank you," he spoke, just two words, but it would be enough. Not one for pleasantries, he would at least be cordial and respectful. After all, the other male did help him take down this sizeable creature. "Gilgamesh," he then said shortly as he stood back up to grab another chunk. If the smaller male could be this helpful all the time, maybe he was worth keeping around.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him