size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-16-2021, 02:48 PM

Haiku agreed to never let her go and, even though Bowen knew that it was a lie, it made her feel better. The small woman gently rubbed her cheek against the giant brute's chest as he held her tight. An apology moved past his lips and Bowen raised her head, large, verdant eyes moving up to meet blue. "Don't be sorry, Hero. I'm here. I'm okay." Now she was the liar, but it didn't matter. Right now she was okay, so it still felt true enough. Wanting to change the sad look on his face, Bowen rose on her hind paws, her forelegs wrapping higher around his neck. She then placed a soft kiss against the speckled wolf's lips. Big mistake.

Heat flared in Bowen's belly and she pulled her lips away, instead moving to place her forehead against Haiku's chest. "I'm sorry," she said softly. Bowen knew that her urges were unnatural. She didn't want to have them, but she couldn't fight them. It was uncomfortable at times, an urgent pressure within her that demanded to be taken care of. It was dangerous, depending on her current company. No matter how happy he was to see her, Bowen didn't think that Haiku would be happy with her wanting to sleep with him here and now.

The caramel cream girl peeled herself away from the chocolate colored wolf and moved away from him a bit. She stepped out into the water on one side of the land bridge until the cool liquid touched her chest. "I'm sorry, Hero..." She didn't really know what else to say or why she was apologizing, but she felt that she had to anyway.

"Speech"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]