size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-16-2021, 04:32 PM

The cool water helped to soothe her as it always did. Haiku's surprised reaction didn't even register with the distracted girl. She was just trying to keep herself in check enough so that she didn't ask her oldest friend to throw her down in the sand and have his way with her. It was difficult to control, but she was trying so hard.

Haiku came and joined her in the water, apologizing in turn. A soft laugh came from the girl and she shook her head. "Please, it's not your fault. I just... have a problem." How could she even explain it? Bowen trusted Haiku, but would he understand what she was saying even if she didn't understand what she was saying? "The smallest things, gestures, smells, feels, thoughts... they make me want to... Uh..." Why was she being so bashful now?

Taking a deep breath, Bowen looked as far away from Haiku as she could get. "I always want to mate. It's not always fun. In fact, it's pretty uncomfortable." Heat filled the girls cheeks as she continued. "Right now, that kiss... it made me want it." Bowen shook her head again. "Sometimes it's so hard to control. So I'm sorry."

"Speech"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]