size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-16-2021, 05:22 PM
He tilted his head slightly, a visible sign of the lack of understanding he had as she chuckled softly at his apology. She shook her head like she was scolding a puppy, and in a way she was. Haiku liked to believe himself mature and an adult, but he’d never felt like such a child than in that moment. His chest tightened as she spoke, and he was glad for the seawater as his paws grew clammy. Bowen was apologizing for her problem she explained to him, hesitating but knowing he wouldn’t understand unless she explained further.

Haiku hadn’t moved, the boy could feel his heart hammering against his chest. Anxiety filled his core as her silky voice went on, speaking to the ocean like she couldn’t look at him while confessing. He felt like his heart stopped as she spoke, as he slowly connected the dots so plainly set out for him. Her problem, she always wanted.. He knew what she was saying, he wasn’t so sheltered from nature's courses.

”Please don’t be sorry,” he whispered, but he wasn’t sure she could hear over the sound of the waves and the gulls. Bowen told him how difficult this was to control, he couldn’t blame her for this affliction that tormented her. She was obviously uncomfortable now showing this piece of herself to him. He wanted to hug her and tell her everything was going to be alright, but he felt like even touching her he’d cause her to have to struggle. He didn’t want to cause her that stress.

”Um..” He understood her, but he felt lost as to what she needed from him now. Haiku wanted to be her hero. ”I’m training to be a healer,” taking up the family tradition. Not that he was a good healer. ”Is there anything I can do?” Even if it had nothing to do with healing. Haiku remained standing in the surf a little ways behind her, uncertain but so desperate to help his sweet childhood friend.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby