size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
09-16-2021, 08:18 PM

Her cousin's words saddened Iki as he spoke of what his mother had planned for him. He admitted that he would miss her and Iki wanted nothing more than to rush to him and embrace him. It wasn't very princess-like, but that's exactly what she did. Shrugging off the kimono as it was grabbed by the gnarled branches, the pallid princess closed the distance between them and pulled Pontifex into her embrace. He admitted that he would miss her, but that went both ways. "I'm going to miss you too. I'm so sorry." Though he fought tears, the delicate young lady couldn't fight her own. Droplets began to cascade from red rimmed eyes as she placed her snowy cheek against the boys obsidian chest. Her forelegs were wrapped around him and she held on as she softly cried.

To Ikigai, it was wrong that Pontifex was forced to leave the only home that he'd ever known. The girl understood why the battle between their mother's had been important, but everyone would suffer now. Iki and Pontifex most of all.

Drawing back, the girl searched her cousin's face with damp eyes. There was such a deep sadness within their mercuric depths and it was a sadness that she was incapable of hiding with her mask of royalty. "Promise me that you won't forget me, okay?"

Okiku Ikigai ĹŚritsu Abraxas

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]