Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-17-2021, 06:24 AM

It was his turn to be at a loss of words. She meant like her actual mother, not some radical cult leader that insisted everyone call her Mother. His own embarrassment spread across his cheeks as his ears fell back for a moment. Clearing his throat, he wasn't sure how to make the situation go back to the way he wanted it. Looking away from the starry-eyed girl, he shooked his head gently. "Apologies," Gil rumbled, drawing his paw in the dirt as he waited for the nervousness to leave his belly. What in the world was making him act a fool like this?

"I thought you meant Mother as in your religious leader, not... yeah," he trailed off, looking away again before shaking his head. Had he always been this stupid around girls? Was it just girls or everyone? Had he no social skills? Frustrated with himself, he put on a placid smile and glanced back at Modesty. She was pretty to him but young and still had a lot to learn. Sighing, he was tired of speaking so much already but could tell she was getting antsy about leaving. Since he was interested in her thought process of gods and mortal beings, why not take the chance? He could use some company anyway.

"I will meet your mother if you'd like," his voice was a deep baritone, a low rumble that hid his uncertainty. Gil wasn't one to just wander off after pretty girls. He enjoyed being alone. It was typically better if he was. Yet, he also wasn't thinking of the assumptions that would be thought of when Modesty did end up bringing an older male home. Standing up and with a swish of his tail, he nodded as if to say lead the way.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him