gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-17-2021, 05:37 PM
Venom offered her sweet boy a quick smile as he basked within her presence. She could see a grateful look in his eye, but for what she might never know. He hadn’t said a single word his whole life and Venom had no doubt that fact would not change for the rest of his life. Sometimes she wished that she could read the minds of those she loved, maybe that would make this moment so much different than it was, in the palace and throughout all of Ashen’s quiet borders. But that was not the way things were, and she would simply enjoy her son’s presence and his willingness to offer his assistance in her work.

In honesty though, Venom didn’t mind the silence that settled easily between her and Takeshi. He was a sweet boy, even if he couldn’t vocally show that quality. She caught him finishing his work out of the corner of his eye before he took a moment to write her a love note. ”I am well, dear prince.” She assured him softly as her sunset gaze lifted to the boy’s glowing features. ”Alright, make sure you get the knot correct.” She focused his attention back on the ropes before him. ”There’s no need to worry about me,” Venom went on softly, watching his work. ”I just need you to keep growing up sweet and strong like you are.” By the time she was their age she had already lost her father, they were already at an advantage over even her at nearing a year old.
[Image: ven-sig.png]