Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-08-2013, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013, 11:10 AM by Bane.)
Not internal bleeding, that was good. Bane remembered the way she had smiled at his nose touch to her's, a momentary grin curling at the corners of his maw as he adjusted his head against the ground. It was clotted for the most part, the Seracian male taking in all of the sounds and smells around him. The wind in the trees was like a mothers lullaby to him and Bane felt his eyes grow heavy. He looked back up at the she-wolf who was helping him. Tahlia. Such a fine female, a good spirit amidst this lands and it's mostly lupine inhabitants. Bane head bobbed drowsily as he lifted it again to look up at the she-wolf, eyes blinking slowly to register her blurry face.

"I think the wound is clotted enough Tahlia, ya can let go now." Her question reached his dropping ears right before he was about to ask his own. No. She didn't really have to do anything else, Bane however getting a wry grin on his muzzle as he thought of what more she could do for him. "If it's all the same to you, can you watch over me as I pass out? That would be nice." Bane spoke in an exhausted huff and gave this female a nose rub in thank and rubbed his cheek against hers before giving a lick along the corner of her maw. "And if I am to die while I sleep, take me if you can to my den and bury me there." Bane had every confidence that she would do it should he pass on. But he didn't plan to. His world rapidly swirled into fog, and he knew no more.

-Bane is unconscious-
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•