Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-17-2021, 07:51 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis beamed proudly as Sparrow sprang to her feet to come and inspect the fire. She was delighted at her own ingenuity in crafting such a monstrosity and she lapped up the wide eyes as they stared at her creation. The admiration faded quickly though as Pyr's words landed in Sparrow's ears.

"What makes you think I didn't dump her?"

Pyralis chuckled. "Ah, well. That would be my mistake then!" She took a deep gulp of wine, lapping up the droplets that ran down her chin. "I vote burning. I crafted such a lovely fire, I'd hate for it not to be put to good use." As fascinating as the fire was on the cart she felt a sort of pity for it, trapped there. She longed to set it free, to watch it rush over grassy plains and climb up forests.

Or take it for the pirates

Pyralis wrinkled her nose and scoffed as Sparrow mentioned the idea. "Bah! We're pirates, we don't need a stinking pack and it's better not to have all your beer in one basket." She preferred the idea of stashing piles of alcohol and loot in various places through out Boreas and Auster so they'd never be in short supply of goodies.

"Well, if you go marching over let me know. I don't want to miss out on the fun!" Pyralis winked. "Besides, what's a party with out a few brawls- oop, hold that thought. I must see to my admirers. And it looks like you should see to yours." She grinned mischievously as she spied Recluse arrive along with a pup that was circling her fire cart and messing with the harness. She padded over with a grin. "Do you like it? It took me awhile to find the proper pieces and a cart that the fire wouldn't burn right through."

Soon it was time for the play and Pyralis settled down to watch. She gulped her wine and laughed loudly as Sparrow's companions put on a show that strangely enough ended with Sparrow's death. Well, she couldn't fault them for a little embellishment. At the mention of making some noise, Pyralis howled loudly letting her voice linger for a moment before following it up with a whoop.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!