size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-17-2021, 08:04 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn blinked in surprise as Sparrow explained that a pretty girl she'd fallen for was stolen by an Armada wolf. What were the odds. She nodded lightly to Sparrow's question. "I am now, I made it out better than one of your relatives I was traveling with." She gestured to Álarr and the noticeable reddish mark on his neck where his injuries were healing. "We met in the mangroves and Álarr was accompanying me westward when we found the Armada border. We were working our way around it so we could keep going west and out of nowhere we were attacked by these huge wolves. No warning, no words, just bam they were there. With giant teeth and claws!" Jynn held her paws up to mouth and stood on her hind legs trying to imitate the height of Sirius as well as his fangs. She flopped down back to all fours.

"Sirius attacked Álarr. Azure attacked me and we both lost, go figure. I guess they were going to keep us prisoner but decided to let us go last minute." She glanced about at the gathering crowd and started to relax a bit. "At least there's a good sized crowd here. Maybe that will make them leave us be. Anyway, I'll be right back, gonna grab a drink."

She could see there were more wolves that wanted to talk to Sparrow and Jynn really wanted something to calm her nerves. Finding some brandy she lapped at it, concentrating on the warmth spreading in her chest as she watched the play. At the mention of Azure she stared in surprise then looked for Sparrow, trying to catch the other woman's eyes.

Later at the mention of races she sprang to her feet. "Oh, me! Me! I'd like to race and I can fight to but mostly race!"