Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-08-2013, 11:41 AM
The snow leopardess was still except for that long tail that was never ceasing to move. Bane growing interested in the entrancing tail she had. His mind was filled with a younger thought... it would be a pleasure to touch it, maybe swipe at it with a paw. So soft. The mountain shadow gave noticeable pause at his question, and a tilt of her head as if she was thinking. She took a step forward and Bane mirrored her, his paws splaying out to prevent himself from sinking into the snow even as the female leopard spoke her name. Her name was Silverback. Bane could have sworn he saw the leopardess glimmer in front of the backdrop the grey clouds where casting from his lower position. Mesmerizing.

Bane stared at her for a good long moment while his brain fought to catch up with what his eyes were seeing, almost to the point of not noticing the sad way her unpointed ears drooped. The grey wolf saw her say something and then heard the next bit. Bane felt sorrow rumble in his chest, and he took a step closer saying something he agree with as the right thing to say.?"It... it is most likely the case Silverback, and I'm sorry. I am also in a way the last of my kind. My tribe is dead, and it is my fear and hope that no other wolf will follow what we believed in. Maybe it was fate that brought us together?"
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•