size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-18-2021, 01:06 AM

Kotori gave a short wag of his tail in greeting as his dad came up.  The boy snorted at the ruffling of his fur on his head and waved a paw at his dad, “hey, I’m not a pup anymore.”  There wasn’t much chastising it, the boy didn’t really mind but his pride dictated Kotori had to act like he minded.  

The main thing he smelled right now was the other wolves.  Being close to the pack border where they patrolled and marked Kotori imagined only the dumbest of prey would hang out.  That being said prey could be pretty dang dumb.  Trying to scent past the wolves he could scent some rabbits and boring little things like squirrels but not what he was hoping for.  

“Not really yet..” the boy hedged, moving out in a stride assuming dad would follow as he moved farther into the woods.  Rabbit, rabbit, badger hole in the ground.  The boy snorted as he smelled a boar after a short bit, “Boars,” Kotori pointed out the scent when he caught it, glancing up at Sirius, “I was hoping for elk, or something big.” What would dad think of the idea of skipping the boars to find something Kotori envisioned as being harder and thus better.  “Or I guess if any of the boar is really big,” the boy hedged, “could get closer to look.”  Had he missed any scents that dad caught onto?  Hopefully not.  It's bad enough to fail but its worse to fail in front of your dad.

Kotori Fatalis

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]