Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeanceCritical Fail!Critical Hit!1K
09-18-2021, 09:05 AM
At some point Skadi helped herself to one of the drinks on offer. She didn't know what it was or how much of it she should have, but she liked how the first sip sucked all the breath from her lungs and how warm the subsequent ones made her insides. So she kept drinking; taking small sips and gulps from various vessels until she felt nice and floaty. She laughed long and hard at the little show Sparrow's companions put on. They were quite funny and no one could tell her otherwise.

She perked up at the mention of races and was quick to volunteer. "Ooh oh me! I'll race! I can do both too," she waved a paw vaguely at the group and swallowed hard as the last of her sips tried to bubble its way back up her throat, "But I wanna race first." It just sounded like fun. She'd put all of her focus on fighting recently and it would be nice to have a little break. You know, 2, 3 minutes or however long it took to run a race.