An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-18-2021, 09:44 AM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Ophie offered her littlest sister a lopsided smile, all teeth and loving intent. She would have been fine with this just being a thing between sisters, but she was honestly a little taken aback when the Warlord entered the scene to watch over his warriors in training. For a moment she worried what she'd see when she looked at his eyes, whether he'd be all angry and judgy, but as always there was a softness to his gaze. He was harsh at times, there was no denying it, but for all her worries he'd never outright been rude about her condition. Sometimes it felt like she was just making it up for the attention, flinching at her own shadow, but even knowing that wasn't enough to be rid of it all. It felt as though it was a part of her, engrained into her skin for all to see. Weakness. Swallowing all of that nonsense-for now at least, she had company- she offered Sirius a tail wag before settling her focus on big sis Gos.

So they were supposed to spar? Well...okay, Ophie could do that.

"Oh okay...Well I'm coming for you Aris so watch out!" Yeah, real intimidating.

Naturally, Ophie did what she did best scuffed her paws across the sand, like a bull readying a charge. Kicking off, she hunkered her shoulder and pressed her ears flat against her skull. Her sister was such a tiny target, Ophie probably was gonna miss but it was worth a shot, right? Ought to use her strengths-and heft- to her advantage.

Ophelia vs Aris for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Obese
Companion 1: Raccoon, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Oversized Robin, Male - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - offensive
Skills: Beginner Healer & Expert Fighter

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]