Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-18-2021, 10:00 AM

Gil chuckled at her retorts, excited to start another round. He nodded firmly with his smile as she charged straight for him. Anticipating her moves this time, he was surprised when she went straight for his leg. Steadying his weight as he braced for impact, her shoulder slammed into his leg. Feeling himself start to buckle, his toes splayed out, trying to find purchase on the hard ground. Gritting his teeth for a moment as her claws wrapped around his forearm, he opened wide and reached out to grab at her back.

In an attempt to find some sort of hold on her skin, he wasn't too worried about the taste of her blood anymore. What he was worried about was the fact that she had indeed started to knock him off balance. His left arm was held tight by her grip as his shoulder began to fall closer to the ground. Pulling back his head away from her, he quickly swung it back in her direction, hoping to head butt her face with his cheek.

Gilgamesh vs Skadi for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Novice Intellectual & Intermediate Fighter

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him