Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-18-2021, 11:34 AM

Tyrian made a show of glancing around at all the gits Sparrow had been given before turning back to her with a sly look. "Yeah, this is piracy plain and simple." His eyebrows shot up at the mention of stealing Armada and then slid down in a knit as he tried to evaluate the seriousness of that statement. Well, this was Sparrow who was talking. He shrugged and wryly replied, "Well it has been awhile since Boreas had a big slave auction..."

The promised show got underway and Tyrian watched the theatrics with mild amusement. This was all very, very Sparrow. Somewhere in the mix he helped himself to a drink or two and some food to even it all out, and by the time the show wrapped up he was beginning to feel the tendrils of a buzz working at the edges of his mind. Perhaps that was why, when Sparrow tossed out the promise of fights and races, the very heavy and not very fast King decided it was a good idea to try his luck with a race. "Sure, I'll race."

He jerked his chin in Sparrow's direction. "And I think it's time you and I had a rematch." Tyrian couldn't even remember the last time they'd sparred. "What do you say, Pirate King?"

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.