size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-18-2021, 05:46 PM
She gave a sharp nod of her head in agreement. SHe hadn’t felt like she was progressing in the pack. She wasn’t entirely sure she was progressing much here, either. She was honing some skills, learning how to craft traps had kept her on her toes. Hunting to fill her belly had also been a busy endeavour. She was living on a knife's edge, and perhaps that had helped to shore up a little of her budding skills.

At Alastors prompting, she slipped into her den. Stomping snow off her paws with a shiver. Brrr, but she wasn’t fond of winter. His bow did bring a twitch of amusement to her expression. He was also careful not to overcrowd her. He knew that about her, and he respected it.

She opened her mouth to let out some sort of empty bravado, and then sighed, and closed it again. Pausing, and giving a more honest answer. “It’s certainly not what I imagined my freedom would look like. But it’s my freedom.” she snarled out the word ‘my’ possessive of this newly gained thing. “I thought I caught his scent towards the North, but I’m not sure. I don’t… I haven’t honed my fighting enough to take him on yet.” she admitted. Hard to practice when all you had to practice on was rabbits.

"Speech"