An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
09-18-2021, 07:19 PM
"Similar to here in a way, but also different," Kiela explained, realizing a moment later just how vague her explanation was. Explaining herself properly had never been her biggest strength though and even though she'd been in Boreas now for nearly two years now she had yet to fully master the language spoken here. She spoke it well enough but its intricacies were often hard to grasp - and harder to use herself. "I mean. Where I am from is cold, with lots of trees and mountains too, but nothing like this," she lifted a paw to gesture across the semi-transparent ice.

Enough of exploring though for now. Being caught out here in a possible snowstorm could quickly prove to be dangerous. She'd learned the weather here was often as unpredictable as she was accustomed to, especially during the winters. "Yes, I think we should find shelter. I think there is a forest... this way," she gestured south of them, where the red forest could be found. "Unless you have another idea?" Kiela cast a final glance down at the trees below that stretched so far down into the ice before redirecting her focus to Jynn and the task that lay before them.